Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber Help Needed!


Can you believe all the hype around Black Friday and Cyber Monday? If you've been following the news you've heard about the tragedies at a Wal Mart in New York and a Toys R Us in Palm Springs during Friday's mania.

Hopefully, today will be a bit more subdued. Can carpel tunnel be fatal?



Anyways, wanted to let you know that, like many of us, my employment is on the line right now. If you have a moment please go to my post, Help Keep My Job, about my own personal bailout plan. You can actually help me out by doing something you may already be doing or planning on doing - shopping online.

I pray your shopping decisions are wise and that all of us think about the one we are celebrating this season and always, Jesus Christ!

Can I hear an Amen?

DIGG! (For this bailout plan!)

No comments: