I've featured Friday Top Five at "TheScroogeReport" twice so far and wanted to import my third list here today.
Through Peter P's "Rediscovering the Church" blog I found Kevin Martineau's "Friday Top Five - What where your favorite posts from last week?" This "Shooting the Breeze" feature is one you can join as well. You'll be able to link up your Friday Top Five in his.
In no particular order:
1. "The key thought for this series is going to be this: a lie believed as truth will affect you as if it were true." -- Shooting the Breeze: The Lies We Believe
2. "The presence of Christ in you makes all that He is available to others." -- Blackaby: devotional series, Experiencing God Day by Day, You Are Salt (Feb. 20, 2009)
3. "Contrary to what many popular books, movies, and seminars tell you, you won’t discover your life’s meaning by looking within yourself." -- Purpose Driven Life: What On Earth Am I Here For?
4. "The Bible is the oldest collection of wisdom...the church's stimulus package." -- Baptist Press: Financial turmoil can yield revival, Johnny Hunt says
5. "People involved in top-quality relationships do not seek happiness. Instead, they seek growth. Growth, in turn, creates happiness." -- Cloud-Townsend: The Relationships Channel