Sunday, February 8, 2009

What are your priorities?


A friend of mine who doesn't spam me at all and sends only must-read emails sent me one I've filed for about two weeks now...it's on time management.

Go figure. I haven't read it yet.

Shuffling priorities has become increasingly difficult in this multi-task world. I heard on the radio last night that talking on your cell phone, hands-free or not, while driving has the equivalent effect as driving intoxicated.

Blogging can add another layer of tasks that can get out of hand. Priorities can fall by the way side...simply by blogging for what was supposed to be 15 minutes and turning into an hour or so.

Although my focus in posting has been mainly in my WordPress blog, TheScroogeReport, I am still drawn here. And by here, I mean focused on God's word...learning, praying, meditating, on what brings hope, comfort, and strength.

Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you. -- Psalm 9:10

What are your priorities?

No comments: